The Calloway Chronicles

Do you believe in monsters?

Discussions and whatnot

Forum Home > Character Interview > Adam's Interview

Venomistress
Site Owner

1- tell me a little about yourself (what do you look like, where do you live, what book are you in)

My name is Adam Benjamin Calloway and I am a vampire. I'm six foot two, blond hair and I guess you would call my eyes hazel. I am currently living in Marble Hill with my friend Riley, who is a human. I have lived in many different towns all over the US, I even lived in London for a while. Adam's Story is basically a condensed story of my life and how I became what I am. It highlights a few of my most vivid memories.

2- How do you evolve during the course of the story/series?

Well, I do a lot of growing up in the book. I mean physically, mentally and emotionally. Um, the biggest evolutions I experience is becoming a vampire - obviously. But I also have to learn to deal with what I am. I was raised Catholic, even though I was never really devout in my faith, I believe completely in God and Jesus. I know what I am contradicts what people consider to be Christian, but I am a Christian. The book deals with a lot of my struggle to uphold my beliefs.

3 – Do you have an enemy or nemesis? If so, who are they and how did they become an enemy?

I guess the closest I have to a nemesis at the moment would be Lucian. I've met a lot of people in my life that I just do not get along with, but Lucian is the only one who has ever tried to harm me physically.

4- What is the biggest challenge you face in the story?

Again I guess it would have to be my struggle with my faith. I mean that's a challenge I face daily and not one I can easily overcome.

5 – What is the one event that you feel has helped to shape your personality?

Meeting Catherine, defiantly. She changed me so much, helped me through many obstacles. She was one of the best friends I have ever had. I miss her every day and try to remember her teachings.

6-Are you involved in a romance? If so with who and what is it about them that you find appealing?

*laughs* That's a complicated question to answer. I am not technically dating anyone right now, but I was engaged until I became a vampire. I do date occasionally, but there is no one certain person I am involved with. I try to refrain from getting to close to people. I hope that might one day change, but right now, I can't see myself becoming too romantically involved with anyone.

7 – What is the one thing you want the most in the whole world?

To be human again.

8 – If you could say one thing to your readers, what would it be?

Um, don't take life for granted. It's fragile. It'll be over before you're ready. Prepare for what comes next, read the Bible, go to church, be saved.

9- If you could say one thing to your author, what would it be?

*laughs* So many things. 'Why?' is the first to come to mind.

10-What 2 or 3 questions do you wish I’d asked, and what are your answers to them?

I think you pretty much covered all the bases. Most people ask about my feeding habits and preferences, but I don't really have any. I'm not real picky when it comes to blood. None of it tastes the same, everyone's is different. Unless it contains drugs or alcohol. That changes the flavor, taints it. They don't affect me because of my metabolism, but they make the blood less appealing.

--

Photobucket

Silence is golden. Duct tape is Silver.
http://www.facebook.com/shellbaby1

September 6, 2011 at 2:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

by Venomistress over a year ago